On October 5, 2011, Steve Jobs co-founder of Apple passed away. Media coverage of his death focused on his talents as a visionary and innovator. The discussion around his death and his legacy made me wonder what education could learn from Steve Jobs.
Below are a list of Steve’s Tips for Success:
1. Do what you love-don’t settle, passion is everything.
2. Put a dent in the universe.
3. Say no to a thousand things.
4. Kick start your brain by doing something new.
5. Sell dreams, not products.
6. Create insanely great experiences.
7. Master the message.
He also said, “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice”.
I wonder what might happen if we stole some of Steve’s ideas and applied them to the educational landscape?
Interesting essay samples and examples on: https://essays.io/questionnaire-examples-samples/